Welcome To My Bookshelf!

00:51:00


Whether you read one a year, or one hundred, we all come across books that capture our hearts and turn into life-long friends. Yet, it can be unbelievably hard to choose which ones to read, especially since we are always told 'not to judge a book by its cover!'

This is where I can help.

I may only be a fourteen year old girl, but on my blog I will be:
  • Reviewing books from a variety of genres
  • Sharing a collection of my favourite books and
  • Offering tips and suggestions to further enhance your reading!
I will be posting regularly, and am going to try and post entries a lot while I'm on school holidays!

So, if you love books as much (or even more) than I do, please become a member, or follow me by email (see the bottom of the page).

Thanks so much, I will posting very very soon!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Here:

The owner of this blog is not compensated to give their opinion on the literature, websites, and/or various other topics that are reviewed. The views that are expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. The owner of this blog does not own any of the pictures posted on here, unless stated otherwise.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *