What's New On My Bookshelf #2

17:41:00

Over the past couple of days I've been going shopping and now have two unread books on my bookshelf!

Nothing excites me more than buying new books. I feel so satisfied when I know I have something to read, and everytime I walk into a shopping centre, the first thing I do is find a bookstore so I can spend all my money! 💸💸💸💸



What's New On My Bookshelf!

1. Maze Runner by James Dashner

When Thomas wakes up in an elevator, the only thing he can remember is his name, nothing elseHe is welcomed into a place called the Glade, surrounded by boys who like him, have had memories disappear. Trapped by towering stone walls, Thomas doesn't know where he really is, or how he got there. 

Outside those walls is a limitless, ever-changing maze that is the only way out - but no one has ever made it out alive.

Then a girl arrives - the first girl ever. 
And the message she gives them is horrifying.

Not only can I NOT WAIT to read this - but I'm also SUPER EXCITED to see the movie (DYLAN O'BRIEN I LOVE YOU!)


2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Mia had everything; a loving family, an adoring (not to mention gorgeous) boyfriend, and a bright future.
Then, instantaneously almost all of that is taken from her. Stuck between her life and death, Mia spends one critical day thinking about the one decision she has left—the most important decision she’ll ever make.
This story is both tragic and hopeful, as well as ultimately riveting and uplifting.
I saw the movie and I loooved it. I'm very excited to read the book!
So what do you think? 
Have you read these books? What do you think of them?
Are you going to read these books?
Comment Below! 

Thank you so much for reading this blog post - I just got some exciting news, which I'll be sharing soon - so stay tuned!

-Tyra xx



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've read both of these. I enjoyed The Maze Runner series, and the movie was really good.

    I thought "If I Stay" was ok. The movie is pretty similar to the book. It got me a little sniffly ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i agree! I can't wait to see TMR!! xx

      Delete

Here:

The owner of this blog is not compensated to give their opinion on the literature, websites, and/or various other topics that are reviewed. The views that are expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. The owner of this blog does not own any of the pictures posted on here, unless stated otherwise.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *